Position Title and Context
Title of Position: Installer
Reports To: President/C.E.O.
Internal Contacts: Store Management, Merchandise Managers
External Contacts: Customers
Location: Primarily field
The Installer is responsible for executing the services necessary to install products purchased from Busy Beaver as a part of its Installed Sales Program. This will include, but may not be limited to doors, windows, and flooring. Additional assignments may include various maintenance tasks at Busy Beaver locations.
- Perform site check to confirm accurate measurements and determine if additional work or materials are required to complete the installation.
- Complete installation services with the highest level of quality in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide Busy Beaver’s highest level of respect and service in all customer interactions.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment throughout the entire project.
- Confirm quality and completion of all aspects of the project.
- High school diploma.
- Proven and varied installation experience.
- Basic tools necessary to complete work, including table saw, miter saw and hand tools
- Basic computer skills; specific training to be provided by Company
- Capacity to use discretion when examining installation instructions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record; Company to provide work vehicle
- Physically fit.
Busy Beaver Building Centers, Inc., a rapidly expanding, 24-store, chain of home improvement stores operating in Western Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia, is seeking to add an installer to its growing installed sales organization. The attached Job Description outlines the basic requirement for the position. While the successful candidate may be called upon to provide installation services in any of our market areas, the jobs will primarily focus on the Pittsburgh area. There will be a 90-day trial period before permanent, full time status is confirmed. A Company vehicle will be provided for transportation to and from job sites.
The salary will be commensurate with experience. The Company benefits include vacation, paid holidays, shared cost health care insurance, a 401(k) savings program, paid sick leave, and Company paid long term disability and life insurance